YetaWF is installed directly from the GitHub repository. There are a number of prerequisites for a successful installation of YetaWF.
This documentation will guide you step by step through all necessary steps.
Development System Requirements
- Windows 10 (or newer)
- Optional Database Servers
- Microsoft SQL Server (2012+) including Express editions
- PostgreSQL Server (11.0+)
- Visual Studio
- You must have Visual Studio 2022 17.1.5 (or better) for YetaWF with .NET 6.0 - Visual Studio Community versions also work.
- Nuget must be configured to download missing packages automatically (see Nuget Package Restore).
Assuming your system matches all of the above requirements, in a few minutes you'll be running your first YetaWF site.
Installing YetaWF for .NET on Linux
Installing YetaWF for .NET on Windows