New features announced here can usually be seen on our Demo Site
well before the official release, usually within a few days of the announcement here. For current and past releases, please see News
We're working on the next version:
- Use of sprites for common action icons.
- SignalR support built-in (both ASP.NET and ASP.NET Core).
- New DisplaySteps module to show progress through related forms
- Minor items
- Copy to clipboard icon for TextAreaSourceOnly template (display)
- Bug fixes
- yTrack page tracking
- kendo style for disabled <input>
- Module menu fixed by converting to TypeScript, now uses intended icon, fades in/out correctly and aligns with the module contents
- Close overlays (tooltips) on submit/apply - occasionally we would leave stray tooltips
The next version will be released in February, 2019. We're moving away from our previously monthly cycle to allow for beefier features and an extended test cycle.
Long Term Changes
- Removal of jQuery is a long term goal. All templates and modules now use TypeScript without jQuery (however Kendo UI is jQuery based).
- Remove use of bower - This continues to be used only by Telerik's Kendo UI.
- Page load time/performance is always of high priority.