YetaWF is installed directly from the GitHub repository. There are a number of prerequisites for a successful installation of YetaWF. This documentation will guide you step by step through all necessary steps.
- You'll need a Windows 7 (or newer) development system.
- Use of IIS is optional (see Installing IIS).
- Optionally you can use SQL Server or SQL Server Express (2012 or better).
- Visual Studio
- You must have Visual Studio 2017 15.3.0 (or better) for YetaWF with ASP.NET Core - Visual Studio Community/Express versions also work, but we don't regularly test with Community/Express versions.
- You must have Visual Studio 2015 (or better) for YetaWF with ASP.NET 4 - Visual Studio Community/Express versions also work, but we don't regularly test with Community/Express versions.
- Nuget must be configured to download missing packages automatically (see Nuget Package Restore).
Assuming your system matches all of the above requirements, in a few minutes you'll be running your first YetaWF site.
Installing YetaWF for ASP.NET Core (Visual Studio 2017)
Installing YetaWF for ASP.NET 4 (Visual Studio 2015 and 2017)